Sunday, December 14, 2008

CRASH!

There's been a serious accident today on the information highway. I've been hit by a wagon, full speed... the bandwagon. Near fatal. The bastards hit me and were about to leave me for dead if it hadn't been for my bitchy screams and yelps. They scraped me off the pavement and threw me in the whip. Molested the hell outta me then wouldnt let me out.

So here I am... stuck on the wagon.

Now, when i say i got hit today i got hit hard. I started 4 new blogs ... Get Saucy, haphazarcast, sneaker & stiletto, and this one: rew.moo (which based on the url, isnt really a blog at all). Theres also been recent discussions with a friend of mine to do a collaborative blog, but drunk brainstorm sessions havent lead to any possible content. Heres what i plan to have in store for my blogs.

Get Saucy: A condiment connoisseurs guide to everything sauce (n'omo). I plan to provide my guide to sauces I've been putting on the food i've been putting in my belly.

haphazarcast: don't really know why a blog is needed for this one but i'm hoping to start a podcast with two buddies of mine Bradon and Chris. Called haphazarcast cause it'll end up being haphazard banter.

sneaker & stiletto: Another of Bradon, chris and I's ventures. Stay tuned.

rew.moo: Whats goin on with me... i guess... i think. Stupid, cool, news, thoughts, stupid cool, happenings, a blog guiding my other blogs

Now, this actually isnt my first stab at blogging. I started one up a little over a year ago and the idea behind it was to track the progress of a pair of denim i was wearing for a su.fu competition. The jeans were Warehouse 660's ... and the blog; didnt get past the initial soak and fit photo post.
So we'll have to see how this one turns out... very possible you are reading the last line of another 1-of-1 blog courtesy of me.

But keep an eye out nonetheless.

Yours truly,
rew.moo

No comments:

Post a Comment