Sunday, May 10, 2009

Return

So I'm back.
Actually 'back' isnt the correct word. Because I have nowhere to say I went
Guess I've just been in other corners of the world wide web.
Here's a few things to expect from me in the upcoming days.
(if i dont get lost elsewhere that is)

Initially I didn't want this to be a showcase of 'the coolest new thing coming out in a few months that I'll either forget about by then, not want anymore, and most definitely not have the money for' kinda blogs because the www's already supersaturated with those, and I feel there's a bunch of people out there doing an incredible job bringing the latest and greatest. Over-time I've built a plethora of sources telling me what'll be cool. I know a bunch of people are always asking for said sources so I'll compile a list of my favourites.

Being in a car driving for upwards of 8 hours everyday I have alot of thinking and listening time. Because of this I am a listener & lover of podcasts. I'll compile a list of some of my favourite ear fillers. Also, while listening to Macbreak Weekly I found out about SquareSpace, a 'revolutionary' website creator. I've been thinking of doing a trial over there to see just how great it is.

Other than that there's a few movies coming out shortly I'm excited about and I'll be doing a post on sample sales and how they've changed my retail life.

For now check out Justin Timberlake's dick-in-a-box!! The mothers day sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment